Thursday 17 August 2017

Sandy White Jeans

 A crazy busy week at home didn't let me shoot as many posts as I'd like but I had to do these white jeans, after years of loving from a far I committed and SO glad I did.











Being back in Cornwall was so amazing and we are off again for 2 weeks in less than 3 weeks! Super duper excited. I wanted so shoot so many different outfits this time round while it's still warm but, life happened and we were enjoying being there too much to think about anything else. 

However I'm so glad I squeezed in these white jeans on the beach while we went for a walk. Love how comfortable they are and being high waisted they are my perfect to hide my baby belly I haven't got round to ridding my body of yet. Everyone knows I love a ripped jean but these are so soft and I love them. I've wanted some for years but every time I try them on I just felt like they made me look huge, until I found these. 
But when you find the one...you just know!

It was a little breezier when I shot this outfit so I paired the white jeans with a thin layer jumper with lace trim (so pretty and I'm wearing it right now as I type), with a thicker knit over the top to keep the breeze out on the cliffs. Both from Anns Cottage, by Vero Moda in Newquay, a shop we visit every time we go back, always has some beachy stuff we love. 

So if in doubt about white jeans...DO IT you need them! 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I quite like reading through a post that can make men and
    women think. Also, thank you for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig