Monday 23 October 2017

Sunflowers & Gingham


This is one of my favourite outfit posts this year, not because it's the best but just because it was a gorgeous sunny day spent in a field of sunshine flowers...











I am fully on board with this gingham trend, it looks great as an outfit, in outfit details, well just about anything but when gingham met floral with this dress from Nobody's Child it was pure love. I love the country/laid back boho look and this dress is so comfortable it really is the perfect dress to enter September with. I'm praying a can wear this well into Autumn and hopefully find a nice babydoll style gingham dress for A/W'17 but until then I will be wearing this so much. 

I love the button front and the off shoulder details like a little sailor dress. It's a great midi length which I'm becoming more attracted too recently and it's super soft. It fitted so well into a field of sunflowers, believe it or not walking through a field like this was on bucket list, can tick that one off now! 

I'm finding myself looking and shopping more and more from Nobody's Child website, their pieces are great prices and, so far, have been great quality. Definitely worth checking them out! All the love of gingham without being a full on hard print, broken up by sweet little roses, the perfect end of summer dress.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig