Friday 1 August 2014

Street Food Bliss





One thing I really truly miss about travelling is the amazing street food on offer. Everywhere we went there were streets lined with stalls and independent trailers with woks and cookers on them. After getting over my initial fear of getting sick I tried some street food chicken skewers and they were amazing! There was every type of food imaginable and all cooked fresh before your eyes. 

I do miss walking down roads looking at how they make things and watching the locals cook, it was always so refreshing to see. Definitely think we need more street food instead of restaurants over here. Just look how much sushi there was (yes my obsession with sushi was in heaven in Chiang Mai) 

If you are ever travelling even if it's not in Thailand, try the street food, it's the experience as well as the taste.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig