Monday 18 August 2014

Vintage Wedding Guest











IT'S HERE; the post you have all been asking after.

BE OUR GUEST: VINTAGE WEDDINGS!

This was by far one of my favourite shoots I have ever done. I haven't done many vintage shoots but this was such a wonderful experience I hope there will be more I can share with you in the future. All the clothes were just beautiful and the team I was able to work with couldn't have been better. All the clothes were vintage and from a beautiful little boutique in Cornwall. I absolutely fell in love with the pale yellow dress that fitted me perfectly in all the right places with wonderful lace details.

I could have spent all day there getting lost in all the vintage bags, outfits and head pieces in the little shop but we had to get on with the shoot and I could not have had a better day and been looked better. Fingers crossed for more lovely shoots like this soon.

Shoots like this are a bit nerve wracking, having all eyes on you and walking around with the pubic shopping around you and taking their own photos through the windows, but it is all confidence building and eventually it all becomes a blur. All that matters is being yourself and showing off the amazing pieces I was so lucky to wear.

Keeping everything vintage including the make up but we kept with a pale peach lipstick and matching nail varnish for a small pop of colour against all the pales in the dresses.

All the outfits I wore in this shoot were from the boutique itself, including the shoes and bags. So if you're ever passing this beautiful wonderland pop in and get yourself lost in a vintage paradise.

Clothes and venue: Daisy Potter Vintage Clothing
Hair: Joanne Innis 
Make Up: Sally Orchard
Photos: Griffin Photography
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig