Tuesday 12 August 2014

My Addiction


As you have probably noticed by now I always wear rings and I have so many now but I just can never have enough. I have wanted one to fit my wedding finger on my right hand for years but because my fingers are so small it's impossible to find one that fits. However I was a very spoilt and lucky girl on my birthday and was given this beautiful Tiffany&Co. ring that fits perfectly and I couldn't love it anymore if I tried. Silly how small material things can hold so much meaning but this is by far my favourite.

It is the perfect ring for stacking too, I wear it with my gold and silver heart band from Pandora, but as it isn't an awkward shape you are wear it with nearly another ring you'd like. Perfect in summer for those sunny days where it shines wonderfully. I'm sure you will be able to spot on loads of new photos as I haven't taken it off since coming back from Thailand! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig