Saturday 7 March 2015

Little London Outfit






Although I love living in Falmouth with it's gorgeous weather and it looks beautiful even when it's raining, you just can't wear outfits like this in the day like you can in London. I love my trips into the big city for modelling and meetings for the blog so I can smash out some cute outfits without looking over dressed. I love the chilled, laid back atmosphere in Cornwall but it's nice to be able to rock out in my over the knee boots and this adorable monochrome dress from Jones and Jones. It makes it all the more enjoyable when people stop you in street to compliment your outfit or ask where items are from, which happened a lot in this outfit (even a man who wanted to buy this dress for his girlfriend...how cute!)

I will be shooting in this outfit this week for a street fashion shoot along with some other favourite city outfits so there will be a few teasers and I cannot wait. It's such a good feeling when you have an outfit that makes you feel confident in yourself, another reason we just love fashion, and this is one of those outfits. Paired up with light brown and gold smokey eyes with my favourite MAC lippy (MEHR). 

Lots of fun fashion shoots coming this month so keep an eye out for teasers on my twitter (@crystallily01) and my instagram (@crystallily1) 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. what a gorgeous look Crystal! You look totally awesome and i absolutely love the dress! That is for sure my type of dress as well as a polka dot tbh! Anyway you look so amazing honey xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig