Sunday 23 August 2015

Number 8 Salon Shoot
















Last week I did a shoot in an absolutely amazing house in Cornwall. It was for Number 8 Hair Salon on Truro, where we went for prep in the morning and they created some insane hair creations for us, with make up by Natasha Flower. This was the shoot I wasn't handling my anxiety too well on but when you have an amazing team that are wonderfully supportive the photos are still on point! 

I massively feel in love with this incredible house, the stain glass windows, the original bells that were in each bedroom that link to the kitchen, everything I've always adored about old houses. 

I honestly wish I could create hair styles like this on myself but with all the beautiful detail from all angles I figured it's best to leave it to the professionals. What do you guys think of my hair style on this shoot? 


Photographer: Griffin Photography 
MUA: Natasha Flower
Hair Number 8 Hair Salon
Some clothing: Magpie & Fox, Truro 


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow they did an awesome job, your hair looks amazing. If only this was possible without help. =^-^=

    Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig