Friday 14 August 2015

My Anxiety VLOG


Firstly I want to thank those of you who have emailed, text, DMed or whatever this week showing your support and saying super lovely things to make me feel better. It honestly means so much to me that you took the time to send them!

I usually make videos that are more my weird and happy side and talk about whatever people ask me to do and add my random spin on things. Yeah everyone I know thinks of my as this positive person who always sees the best in situations and that's truly awesome. I do try really hard to forgive, see the best in people, find the positives in the worst days and just go on believing everything will work out. 

BUT there is a side I don't tend to talk about/show at all until recently. Anxiety is something that people believe to be spoken about loads, but when it's you it's really hard to open up about it. I made this video to try help those of you who do have it and still struggle. Life doesn't always go the way you want but it does get better. 

I am super nervous and worried about posting this because it's a side I don't like to show and I don't want people to treat me or think of me any different. It's not like I'm going to die or anything, but if it helps someone it will be worth it, so I hope it does. 

WATCH MY ANXIETY STORY HERE! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig