Friday 18 September 2015

Autumn Pinafore









Autumn is by far one of my favourite seasons. The explosion of energy from nature to create the perfect colour palettes and naturally flawless surroundings. I love being around the deep oranges, reds and browns. Such a bright season even though it's getting colder. But thats the other reason I love it, the air gets crisp, fresh, chiller but on some days the weather is warm enough not to fully wrap up like in winter. Autumnal sunshine is truly beautiful and warms you to the bones. 

For days just like this I wear this outfit, specifically when I go to London as I love that smart casual look but also wear the hell out of my over the knee boots in autumn. This cute pinafore is a diamond for autumnal dressing and it's totally versatile. I wear it with my cropped white roll neck from Missguided but also pair it with a white shirt on chillier days. 

Monochrome is always a good idea in my eyes so with my black Topshop hat, Missguided white pullover, Topshop black pini and GarageShoes over the knee black boots, yeah you could say this is definitely one of my favourite outfits. Roll on autumn and all the snug outfits that come with it. More autumn outfit posts coming soon! 

PH: Griffin Photography 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is such a pretty outfit, love the hat! xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it hunni,you look so beautiful,i love the way you have styled your outfit.I hope everything is going well for you lovely young lady xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig