Tuesday 29 September 2015

Berries & Knits















Autumnal outfits are all I'm thinking about right now, the air is getting crisper but the sun is still warm enough to make you smile as it warms your back. So naturally I have to share more snuggly outfits with you to help you all embrace Autumn and get your knits on. 

I am pretty obsessed with my green tartan skirt from Missguided that I can't seem to stop wearing at the minute, I'm sure you've seen it on instagram a few times. It's a perfect piece to wear with a jumper, a shirt or just a t-shirt tucked in if it's a bit warmer. Ankle boots, knee highs or over the need boots are all totally hot with it too. BIG favourite right now!

And yeah as we know it's getting to the stage when we leave the house it's all dewy and you can see your breath (not the best wake up call) but hey we have to dress for the occasion. Queue heavy knits! Big knits are something I happily welcome into my life, I'm a snuggler not a tolerator, I like being wrapped up. Double knits are even better, over sized jumpers and massive scarves (from fatface and H&M) are ALWAYS a good idea when it's cold and it's like wearing a big hug at all times, so why not? 

Had a super nice day shoot these autumn looks with Griffin Photography, other models Katie and Laura not to mention little Betty the puppy...she melts my heart.

As of October I will be trying to break into something new to keep my motivation and goals on point so keep an eye out for new things!  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig