Sunday 31 January 2016

Winter Wondering









Exploring and finding new places to adventure is something I've always loved doing and as the crisp winter air finally hit, it was time to venture out in the cold and feel properly alive. We stumbled across these old remains of a house and decided to shoot you a blog post on one of my favourite winter outfits. 

White is always a beautiful colour to wear in winter. I for one am totally guilty for wanting to do all-black-everything everyday of the week but I need to branch out into bright colours when the rains and the cold sets in. This is one of my all time classics, my cable knit jumper from Jack Wills, it's super warm and great for layering when it's freezing. I wore a little shirt underneath so I had a pastel colour poking out by my neck so my pale skin doesn't totally disappear into my sweater. (Funny but serious)

It was of course another perfect opportunity to show off my Fairfax & Favour boots that I can't get enough of, The quality of them is just amazing and totally worth every penny. The option to personalise them and fit the colour to your outfit with the interchangeable tassels on the zips is such a beautiful quality these boots have. (you've already seen the colour pop of the blue in my snowy blog post but I just adore them)  I really can't wait for spring so I can show these babies off in spring wear. The tan colour brings the outfit to life and stops it from being completely dull.

My jeans are my safety net, everyone has that one pair of jeans you wear till they die...and even then you still wear them because you can't bring yourself to throw them away. Thankfully these jeans are not done yet but they are my favourite. As i'm petite it is a total nightmare trying to find jeans that fit all your measurements but honestly these JONI jeans from Topshop fit like a glove.

I'm dying for the warmer weather so we can do more fun blog posts with brighter colours and sunshine but I have some totally different experiments coming this year and over june there will be some really new things I haven't done on the blog before, I'm so exciteddd...roll on summer!!! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig