Thursday 24 December 2015

Tassels and Jewels











Merry Christmas Eve all you lovely people and here is a little blog post for you to read when you're all snug in your pjs with a good film on. 

The wonderful people at Cloggs sent me these super cute brogues from Clarks, just in time for Christmas and they are definitely getting a lot of attention. I love little tassel shoes and these are no exception. Going with any dresses or just jeans for colder days they are my number one recommended flats for the festive season. 

As it's been such a warm winter I'm still prancing around in my knitted dresses and simply a scarf for warmth so I can get away with these little cuties out and about while I finished my Christmas shopping today. 

Talking of presents, I did say I would be showing off my beach jewels from Tegen Jewellery and this is just one of many posts that they will be featuring I'm sure. I absolutely love them and they remind me of my inner boho, mermaid. All handmade in Cornwall right near the sea, I have opted for a jewelled ring, plain silver textured band and a wishbone midi ring. I haven't taken them off since!

These super cute shoes and rings are definitely something you should put on your list of things to spend your Christmas money on!

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVES! 

Dress: Topshop
Scarf: River Island
Shoes: Cloggs - Clarks
Rings: Tegen Jewellery 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig