Thursday 21 April 2016

Palladium Fresh















Everyone loves the classic white shoe come Spring and Summer. It's fresh, looks great with anything and most importantly, it's super comfy! So I'm bringing you a new option to the fresh white table. Introducing Palladium Boots, which are now available in Topshop...making this super easy for you guys to get your hands on these hot booties. 

I love the fresh white kicks look, it makes you feel a bit more secure that the weather is more on your side so you know they aren't going to get caked in mud. But they also look chic with basically anything. Dresses, skirts, jeans, whatever. So I opted to style my Palladium Boots with my ripped knee jeans from River Island and a off the should sweater from Topshop which I bought a few sizes too big for that extra comfiness. Topping my look with my cat-eye sunnies also from River Island.

It feels pretty incredible walking around without a massive coat and knee high boots to keep warm and this is fast becoming a favourite S/S'16 outfit for me. 

I chose the low cut white boots, but they do high tops in white and black in Topshop but a whole loads of other designs on their website. The grip is a super big part of why I love these boots because my vans were useless. They would get really slippery on wet floors and their lack of grip wasn't ideal for the amount I walk and spend time exploring. 

So this summer must have from me - Palladium Boots...shop them at Topshop online
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig