Wednesday 12 October 2016

Breast Cancer Awareness Month with Fairfax & Favor













Breast Cancer is a massive issue not only this month but everyday of our lives. You all probably know someone or know of someone that has suffered from this and every little bit makes a difference in helping us find ways to prevent and overcome this condition for good. 

I am so happy to be part of this campaign from Fairfax and Favor to support Breast Cancer Aware Month. Their boots are not only stunning and gorgeous high quality but now they can make a difference to this charity. They have launched a special edition pink boot tassel where 100% of the proceeds go to Cancer Care UK. A beautiful way to help out a huge charity and show off the fact you've helped all in one go. The limited edition piece is crafted in their signature tassel style in a stunning powder pink colour with a custom gold shield. A perfectly beautiful detail to add to your wardrobe this season.

Get yours today* and help raise awareness and money for Cancer Care UK.

...

I love styling my Fairfax and Favor boots around this time of year and at the moment they are proving perfect in this weather, as always. Autumn is my favourite season, the cooler air but still warm enough that you're not freezing and wishing you could get back into bed.

My heavy knit cardigan from Missguided is sorting me out this autumn, super soft and snuggly and a great way to keep the cold air out. Paired with my handmade hat from Holly Young Millinery, a dear friend of mine who makes bespoke hats and the best fashion statement headpieces imaginable. No outfit is complete without a tartan scarf (this ones from Topshop) to add a little colour to the outfit as well as keeping it cosy. Tartan is a little obsession of mine around this time of year, always reminds me christmas is coming. (Sorry to remind you..not!) I also kept with the pink theme from my Breast Cancer Tassel with my Rose Gold Abbott Lyon watch. Comfies all round this season with these must have pieces.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig