Thursday 20 October 2016

Brush and Blush











I just have to spill the beans on the awesome company who sent me another one of my favourite perfumes that I didn't have. Blush by Marc Jacobs is super gorgeous, inside and out. Allowing me to smell of summer even though Autumn is well upon us.

As well as a much needed new perfume I also received some soft pampering for my face in the form of a set of Real Techniques* make up brushes. These babies are coming in so handy lately with covering up break outs, dark circles and keeping my face looking perfectly prepped even when I'm suffering with morning sickness. Coming in a sweet little travel case to keep them from getting bashed around in my make up bag.

The best part of this fabulous company? Their fabulous prices! Marc Jacobs Blush is usually £54.00 but on their website you can grab this heavenly smelling fragrance for just £39.95! Boys who read this...get in quick for your girls christmas present! Along with amazing prices on all their products you can save on all their products. Their new Real Techniques Deluxe Collectors Edition Gift Set should be £29.99 but you can grab it for £23.99...boys, your girl will also be very happy with this, you might not have a clue but these are fabulous!

You can find your favourite fragrances, make up, skin care and so much more for slashed prices saving you more money to buy yourself something else as well as what you set out for!

Shop your hearts desire on their website here.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig