Wednesday 22 March 2017

OOTD


You can spend so long looking for the perfect pair of jeans and dare I say it...I've found mine. I love ripped jeans and I'm not  massive fan of jeans if they aren't. Pretty sure I have one nice pair of non-ripped jeans that now I hardly wear. These jeans are so comfy, super soft denim and just fit like a dream. 

Not all items of clothing have to be brand new, I have had this cami top for years and I always get so much wear out of it on comfy chilled days in Spring and summer. (I also found great use for this when I was pregnant, cami tops were a life saver)

I'm also loving long cardis this spring they are warm and have a great boho feel. This one is a wool blend from my new found love, Forever 21. Their clothes are way more my style than other shops seem to be lately, with their floaty floral numbers and gorgeous maxi dresses. #obsessed 

Now for my grey ankle booties which are SO comfy. As I've mentioned recently I have a little obsession with ankle boots. I love them in spring, summer, autumn and winter, they are my go to shoe for all occasions. 


You can shop this look in the links below.










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig