Saturday 3 February 2018

Sorel In The Snow

While the cold weather is still around we are trying to keep as warm inside as we can, I'm here to say DON'T! Get outside but still stay toasty this these beautiful boots from 
Sorel Footwear.







Jumper (psst it's on sale) / Scarf (mine is from NEXT last year) / Jeans / Boots 

January has passed us by and we are already into the second month of 2018. The few couple of months of a new year are always such a mash up of weather. Hail, sunshine, rain, snow, winds, drizzle, even sometimes all in one day. Well I'm sure a lot of you like me HATE having freezing feet so look no further than these beautiful booties from Sorel Footwear. 

Anyone who knows me knows I have a very big sweet spot for boots, even wearing ankle boots with summer dresses just because, you know, I want to! But these have been amazing! Super comfy, toasty warm and I honestly love how they look. Having spent a lot of my childhood and teenage years in the countryside I still enjoy my country walks and adventures so warm dry feet are the dream. But wellies for snow or cold wet weather just won't cut it unless you love the feeling of your toes dropping off from frost bite. 

These are the originals of warm and high quality outdoor footwear, these boots are often imitated because, well they are awesome, but these are the OG. Totally waterproof, ThermosPlus felt inner boot for warmth and suitable up to - 40 celsius these boots have got your back no matter what weather comes your way. 

I chose the Sorel Caribou Boot in colour Buff and couldn't love on them more. Start enjoying the outdoors, even in the cold! 


( All outfit details are linked under the final picture...the jumper is one of my favourites and it's on sale! GO GO GO! )
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig