Saturday 13 June 2015

Afternoon Tea For Being 23

























It has been a mental first week of being 23, travelling to London, spending a day with Jack Wills for their Seasonnaires, travelling back to Cornwall, having my Graduation Ball and having work, but it's been such a lovely, exciting week. I have finally got a chance to show you all the lovely lunch party I had for my birthday. 

Usually I do something big and make a weekend of it but this year I just wanted something little with my favourite people. As this was the first year of not being at my family home for my birthday at all I just wanted something cute and relaxed. What better than afternoon tea in a vintage tearoom with my prettiest friends. I wore my new stunning Jones and Jones dress which is a huge favourite right now and I can't wait to get it out more while the sun is shining!

We had little sandwiches, scones and tea and I received some wonderful gifts, one of which I will blogging as one of my best friends bought me a spa with her which we are going on tomorrow and I cannot wait! I was also gifted my Polaroid camera, some wonderful flowers, 1KG of nutella (you totally know my excitement for this), a lovely sign to hang in my next flat, some treats and mermaid necklace, some MAC favourites and comforts and so much more and I can't thank my friends and family enough for being so thoughtful and amazing to me!

I find these days it is more about who you spend your birthday with and not what you receive. When you're little all you think about is the presents and getting surprises, the gifts I was given were all so thoughtful and unexpected, but it was so much more special to be spending some quality time with those who have been there for me through thick and thin. After all one of the greatest gifts is a true friendship, it doesn't come along everyday so when you have that true level of friendship, hold onto it forever. The memories of this day are more then enough to keep with me forever. But a huge thank you to everyone for sending me lovely things, for the messages, the cards, the wishes, I'm grateful for them all and the thought behind them was so lovely! And a big thankyou to my lovely photographer, friend and second mother who looks after me down here for taking photos (hers are the good ones the rest are bad selfies)! 


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. amazing pics! Beautiful post! Hope you had a fantastic birthday hun and you look absolutely amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a very busy week! photos are gorgeous x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely post! and that dress looks amazing on you! Looks like you had a great birthday. :)

    - Jess xo

    www.jessica-cece.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photography! Everytime I see a new life update post from you I curl up with a cup of tea so I can enjoy your gorgeous photos properly :') I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!

    katiegoodluck.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig