Sunday 26 July 2015

How To - Festival MakeUp ft. House of Fraser PT 2













Part 1 was all about how I got this look using make up from Mac Cosmetics and Urban Decay from House Of Fraser* but now it's time to show you how I top this look off for festivals this summer! 

My obsession with headpieces is growing super fast so I have to involve some favourites that I'd definitely wear to festivals, you can't stand out without one. Paired with one of my favourite playsuits by Jack Wills (I honestly wear them to festivals because if you fall over no one is going to see your pants, little Crystal tip right there) and my all time loves, my brown suede wedges from Topshop, the comfiest wedges I own.

Both head pieces are by Holly Young Headwear and the first is just amazing. Feathers and sparkles, can't get much more festival than that. I love it and it's super comfy to wear, adding a twist to the make up and complimenting the light smokey eyed look. The second is just the sweetest, it reminded me of Snow White. EVERYONE wears floral crowns to festivals now so why not mix it up with some gold apples and mini pink flowers? It's so pretty and turns my make up look into something more magical. Even though the make up look isn't in your face (excuse the pun) it's just subtle and laid back, no one wants make up running down their face when dancing because you caked it on. These products are perfect for the natural smokey eye and a whisp on colour on the lips. After all, less is more. And with some added patterns, heels and headwear you're all set to take on any festival this year! 

BIG thankyou to House Of Fraser* for setting me this exciting and super fun challenge, hope you enjoyed the read and visuals.

And thankyou to the lovely Jade Berry for taking all the photos! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig