Tuesday 7 July 2015

Rock Envy Hair Crush











The most fun I've had on a shoot to date was a recent shoot for Rock Envy Hair Extensions. I've never had the need to buy extensions as I have long hair and wearing them to make my hair thicker, had volume and bounce never even crossed my mind...until I wore the Vibrant Auburn RockEnvy Volumiser piece and I fell in love with how amazing my hair felt. It was thick and full, not to mention a perfect colour match to add tones through my hair. With only the highest quality hair used, it wasn't surprising that it genuinely felt like my own hair and I couldn't even find them when it came to taking them out. 

For those of you who use hair extensions for length, volume or whatever reason look no further, I wouldn't recommend anyone else. It was super easy to style into my hair and held like normal hair, it was amazing how the curls were falling as fast as my actual hair into lush loose waves...as you can tell it looks like completely natural hair on all the models. Gorgeous pieces in different sizes for different application and also the most beautiful clip in hair accessories with blue feathers, perfect for festivals. 

Find your perfect extensions on ROCKENVY's website or their facebook page! 

Definitely my summer must have! 

MUA - Natasha Flower
Hair Styling - Emma Giles
Photography: Griffin Photography
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig