Friday 3 July 2015

Mermaid Chatty Vlog




I MADE ANOTHER VLOG YAYYY! 

I've been so crazy busy with graduating, moving house, travelling, modelling and work that I've left my Youtube to fall a bit behind so I made a new shiny vlog in my new shiny house. I wasn't sure what to do this one on so I just id a chatty one filling you guys in on whats going on. I was also having a mermaid day with fresh mermaid nails, mermaid hair and my gorgeous mermaid necklace I got for my birthday, I guess I just wanted to vlog while I was having a good face day.

Loads of you have suggested some amazing vlogs for me to do next so there will be one again this month when I'm back down south (currently in shrewsbury for my Dad's 60th). 
So watch, LIKE and please SUBSCRIBE! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuEzg4LRDjw
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig