Sunday 8 February 2015

Favourite Everyday Lips











I hope you have all had a lovely weekend and a lovely Sunday, I've had a good spring clean of my flat, drunk loads of tea and done some illustrations, so definitely a good Sunday.

I have been asked by a lot of you about what my lipstick is that I've worn in some photos on instagram and twitter lately, which gave me the idea of doing a post on my two favourite everyday lipsticks, both very different price ranges.

The first is one I wear everyday for uni etc from TOPSHOP called Naturist which is almost like a balm in the sense is it moisturising and not matte. It took me forever to find one that suits my skin and hair that isn't too bright for everyday wear but this one adds a little colour to make my face look a little less dead. It looks great with a lipliner, not so much Kylie Jenner but subtle and natural. I was told to go for a browner/bronze based lipstick but they all looked like I had eaten a whole jar of nutella with half on my face, this one is browner but with a hint of pink to make my lips stand out naturally. 

TOPSHOP NATURIST £8

My other everyday lipstick which is more of a meetings/modelling everyday lippy is on by MAC cosmetics called MEHR which is a matte lipstick therefore not as moisturising. This has more of a rich colour and is also the one you've been asked about. I love it and with a brighter colour is makes more of a statement without being too bright for everyday use. Again this took me ages to pick as MAC lipsticks are all so perfect I wanted all of them, but this one is lush. 

MAC MEHR £15.50
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've never tried a topshop lipstick but it sounds good xx
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 08 is a good dupe for these two x
    https://latteincoventgarden.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post :) I love Topshop lipsticks! I love your blog and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!


    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig