Tuesday 10 February 2015

New Arrivals





Had a beautiful delivery today from the lovely DuttsonRocks, so these were today's essentials that I can't stop looking at. The perfect personalised present for valentines day if you still have no idea what to get your girl. You can personalise the disc on the bracelet with initials or a special message, making this the ideal present for valentines. As well as Rose Gold there is also the silver option which is just as beautiful with diamond detailing by the clasp. I think I have a new favourite. 

Can't wait to get to london to see the full collection from DuttsonRocks and shop more in Victoria's Secret, becoming slightly obsessed with lacy pants at the moment. not sure if you can tell. Spring is in the air so time to bright up the wardrobe, all these being the perfect inspiration. More coming from ELLE magazine as I will be testing out Benefit Roller Lash Mascara this week so keep an eye out for that review. 

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I would love some VS underwear! looks gorgeous x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post.
    Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!


    Feel free to visit my web site :: các trang rao vặt miễn phí hiệu quả nhất

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey honey! I love the benefit rollerlash mascara,it is awesome! And you cant go wrong with VS xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig