Wednesday 4 February 2015

Farewell Berlin














The first week of February and it is already proving to be a wonderful month. My dissertation is now done, tomorrow I'll be printing it and then FREEDOM (until monday when next semester starts). 

As a result of uni taking over my posts have been so behind but tonight is the last instalment of my lovely mini break to Berlin. I need to get my feet well travelled this year even if it's only a few mini breaks. Paris is definitely on the list. I haven't been for years and really want to adventure around the little streets finding beautiful coffee shops and watching the world go by. 

I wish I had longer in Germany than I did have but the time I had was perfect and met some amazingly inspiring people. I feel so blessed to be lucky enough to have been sent over there. Even the surrounds weren't hard to appreciate as everywhere you go there is something to stop and stare at, or in my case, take photos of. It was freezing cold but there is nothing better in winter than having rosy cheeks because the icy winds have pinched them. It's the little things in life that are memorable and it's these memories we should create more of. 

I have such a fun month coming up, starting tomorrow with rehearsals for a Bridal Show in a couple of weeks, very excited to try on some beautiful fluffy dresses, I absolutely love modelling bridal. And yes, of course you can expect some photos tomorrow afternoon with some sneak peaks, but for now, I wish you all a happy Wednesday. 

SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig