Sunday 22 February 2015

A Day In The 70's











A few days ago I was on location for a 70's style shoot which I cannot express enough how amazing it was. With genuine clothes from the era it was like being thrown back through time. With the best team, a very talented man, Liam Dawson was behind my amazing hair style, the lovely Lindsay Adams creating this magical make up look on me and of course my one and only favourite photographer Emma Griffin was behind these wonderful shots, and trust me the final images are just incredible. Such a wonderful talented women that means so much to me. It was such a fun day out at a breath taking venue.

I can't reveal too much about this shoot as it is for a national magazine but as soon as that is out I can show and tell you everything. Days like these are why I love modelling so much. Creating something amazing that so many people can appreciate and be inspired by. 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow, what a great shoot concept! You have THE COOLEST makeup too, looking gorgeous!
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig