Tuesday 17 February 2015

Pancake Love





This is my first pancake away from home but it gave me a chance to test out some yummy ideas. Blueberry pancakes for breakfast this morning some tummy loving Nutella pancakes for dinner, heaven.

Both super easy recipes:

1 Egg
1 Cup of Self Raising Flour
1 Cup of Milk
...Then Whisk

Obviously with the blueberry ones I added in the blueberries and a little sprinkle of cinnamon but the nutella ones I kept the mix plain. Fast, easy and delicious. Hope you have all had a wonderfully sweet day.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Me and my twin just spent one hour making pancakes and failing terrifically, wish i'd known this recipe ! Looks so yummy!
    Bethany x

    bethanygraceo.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know you were a twin! That's awesome! xxx

      Delete
  2. THE best looking pancakes I have ever seen!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig