Sunday 31 December 2017

Goodbye 2017, Hello 2018!


The last post of 2017 and what a year it's been for me, my life and the blog...






So this year, as you know, it's been pretty crazy around here. In January I welcomed my daughter into the world 5 and a half weeks early due to be me being seriously ill. Not the birth plan I had in mind but I believe in life giving you what you can handle and for some reason I needed to go through that to become the mother I am now. 

I've grown as a person, I've evolved into a loving mother, my heart has grown bigger than I ever believed possible, I've become more understanding, more patient and learnt so much about myself. I learnt a billion things I'd never think of even needing to know, I've cried harder than I ever have, I've smiled everyday of this year which I know in past years, I never did. This year has been the hardest, most traumatic, magical and euphoric year of my life and I wish I could do it over and over again.

Now time for some resolutions...because we have to have that list right?

For 2018 I really hope I stick to these:

* Write more - being blog posts or in my diary, I miss writing and I've let that slip.
* Shoot more outfits and get back into my fashion - It's REALLY hard to find time to organise posts now but I need to MAKE time! Sorry to those that followed for that reason and suddenly started following a motherhood blog...a heads up though I'll be blogging Kovah's 1st birthday)
* Learn to become from present and stop letting the days just slip me by.
* Get more crafty! I have always loved art and need that back in my life.
* Be the best Mother I can be for my girl.
* Get my confidence back.
* Move into our own home.
* Starting vlogging again - because we all know how good there were ;)
* Love on everyone - new or old in my life, I want to love everyday and share it with you all.

I really hope you've had a wonderful 2017 and have an even better 2018! Thankyou to those who are sticking with me through my crazy life & hello to my new readers( I promise I'll be better in 2018) it really means so much. Goodbye 2017...HELLO 2018! x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig