Sunday 5 October 2014

Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend



Had the most amazing gift arrive in the post from the lovely people at NudeDiamond. This wonderful diamond necklace has been gifted to me by this wonderful company and I am proud to say we are now working together. There will be many shoots in which this necklace will be featuring and more information on this beautiful piece and its details will up be very soon. Words can't describe how lucky I feel to be working with this lovely company. 

Also as gift to my lovely readers you can now get an amazing 15% discount by using my exclusive code FFFF15 at the checkout on their website! Fantastic timing for christmas or just to treat yourself ready for the season of sparkle. Shop now at nude-diamond.com










SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig