Monday 27 October 2014

Passion > Everything Else



As some of you may know I am studying to get my degree at Falmouth University so my life is manic at the moment. But my true passion lies here in this blog and I can't ever peel myself away from it. Today I've been trying to get my dissertation done but of course you need breaks from boring things and treat yourself with the things you love. Mainly to keep yourself sane in this mad world.
Recently I've been obsessing over snowflakes, it may or may not have something to do with my love for Frozen but I find them so underrated and fascinating how they are never identical. So I took some time to do some doodling and have some tea. I find when stressed, immerse yourself in your passion with a cuppa and everything seems instantly less intimidating. Goodbye monday blues.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You really make it appear so easy with your presentation however I find this matter to be
    really something that I feel I'd never understand. It kind of
    feels too complex and very extensive for me. I'm taking
    a look forward in your next post, I'll try to get the cling
    of it!

    Here is my weblog - minecraft games

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig