Wednesday 8 October 2014

AUTUMN HAIR HAS ARRIVED!











The new autumn look is here and I couldn't be happier with the result. As a natural red head I thought it was time to embrace the auburn hair and get a whole new look ready for my favourite season. 

I want to say a HUGE thank you to Joanne Innis at Capella Hair Salon in Truro for spending so much time with me the last week with planning colours, tests and of course creating such an amazing colour for me. I have to say that this is the prettiest hair salon I've ever been to, with crystal chandeliers, vintage mirrors and of course beautiful fairy lights all set in a wedding building in Truro called Princes House. A very fitting name as I was treated like a princess all day and I couldn't have asked for a better team on this big change.

After 5 hours of pretreatments and eventually getting the colour on, dried and styled it was such an exciting day. I am so thankful to have such talented and highly experienced ladies with me all day; I am so grateful. If any of you out there are looking for somewhere trustworthy to get your hair coloured, styled, cut or if you have a special day coming up and need wedding hair done this is the only place I would recommend. 

Thankyou again ladies, now I'm all ready for new shoots this autumn!

And thank you to Olivia Bossert for the photos! 

You can find them at: www.capellacornwall.co.uk
Or their address is: Princes House, Princes Street, Truro, TR1 2ES
Contact: 07966 890582

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. i LOVE your hair this colour, it really suits you! Gorgeous photography too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKYOU! It's taking some getting used to but i do love it! :) x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig