Saturday 11 October 2014

The Crop - Blakely Clothing









Blakely Clothing has to be one of my favourite brands right now, high quality clothing with new off the high street designs. Here is one of my favourites, The Crop. The hot weather is nearly over but it's a perfect autumn top with no restrictions. Super comfy and great for staying in or going out, can't recommend it enough. 

I styled it with high waisted jeans and black heeled boots for this shoot. Having it off one shoulder mixes the look up a bit and with the size being a small it's not too over sized that it's uncomfortable or annoying to wear as some off the shoulder tops can be. 

BlakelyClothing have a distinct look and feel about the brand which I can't get enough of so expect more shoots on more of my favourite items. 

Shop this crop now: www.blakelyclothing.com


Photography: Martha Lily Photography
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig