Tuesday 14 October 2014

Lace Floral Bralet






 


As autumn is coming thick and fast I thought I'd do a few more summery shoots before things start to get darker and over sized knits start to take over my wardrobe. Following on from the Daniel Wellington post from the other day I also shot in this beautiful bralet by CelebLook. It has the most delicate detail and a zip up back, I just wish I'd had it all summer. As it's not dark and dingy yet so I couldn't help but style it with my favourite bright blue jeans to cheer up the mood that the sun is leaving us. Then again you will probably still find me wearing this item in autumn just paired with a big knitted cardi to keep off the chill, I can't say goodbye to it till next summer it's just too pretty!

I love the colour of this, staying bang on trend with pale pink pastel. Nearly matching my skin tone the top creates a wonderful tattoo effect which I am so obsessed with and besides, what girl doesn't feel beautiful in a bit of lace? It's a truly magical top and shooting in the stunning gardens in Falmouth made it all the more fairytale themed.

Shop this floral bralet now in different colours at: www.celeblook.co.uk



Photos by: Olivia Bossert


(Also spot the sneak peak of the wonderful necklace from NudeDiamond! You can get an exclusive 15% off on their website with FREE shipping worldwide with the code FFFF15 More photos coming soon - nude-diamond.com)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig