Thursday 16 October 2014

Hunt For Colour





Craving the sun on my skin again from this summer. I have been so lucky the last few months with opportunities that have been handed to me, the travelling I have done and I really am so grateful for it all. I thought I'd share this Europe inspired shoot with you all today in keeping with heartache for sunshine.

I'm so in love with the bright colours of flowers and houses in Europe. They always make the place feel otherworldly and give off the best vibes. You can't really be stroppy standing outside a bright orange house can you? But how amazing are the colours of this place? Hot pink flowers, turquoise shutters, orange walls; and so tucked away, like a diamond in the rough. I find no matter where you are, if you look hard enough you will always find somewhere that is beautiful and bright; you just have to hunt for it. There is beauty behind every corner, train yourself to see it and everything becomes that little bit more magical. 

It's becoming sweater weather and this oversized knit is one of my favourite items for autumn, comfy and slouchy - always the best. Everyone loves comfy clothes, it's definitely one of my weaknesses. Oversized jumpers, sweat pants and uggs are the best for cold days. I'm secretly really looking forward to winter because of this reason alone.



Super excited for my shoot tomorrow by the way, something a little bit different, and a little bit spooky...keep your eyes peeled on instagram for teasers.

Sweater: Topshop
Leggings: Topshop
Hat: Zara
Boots: NewLook

Photos by: Griffin Photography


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have these leggings, i love them! :) great post, love the outfit!

    www.beverbeee.com

    ...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them, they are so comfy! Bet you look great in them! x

      Delete
  2. Those leggings.. that outfit! You're absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig