Monday 6 October 2014

Autumn Hair Process






Literally so excited and nervous I could pop! The day is nearly here so I thought I would show you all the amazing process I have been doing with the very talented hairdresser Joanne Innis, at Capella Salon in Truro. It's found in Princess House and words cannot describe just how beautiful it is in there. As you may have guessed by now, yes my hair is changing, no more blonde, which I'm a little bit sad about. But change is always a good thing. 

As much hair is so blonde at the moment we have done a strand test to see how the different colours in my hair will react to the new colour. Scary as it looks little strands of my hair were cut off for these tests, although you can't tell at all. Then the colour was applied to all and left for the required amount of time...you will have to check in tomorrow to see the final result! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig