Tuesday 21 October 2014

Blakely Beaut








BlakelyClothing have some amazing items but this is by far my favourite. Pale pink and white tie dye is totally different to anything I normally wear and I love it! Looks great with jeans as I styled it in the shoot but also tucked in with a high waisted skirt for drinks out. I believe you can never wear an item too much and this is exactly the case with the Beaut top. The Beaut fits perfectly with the shoot, the nautical theme of their brand comes through but it is also so beautiful in the evening with the late autumn light in the country. Cannot recommend this amazing brand enough, so friendly with unique designs that I cannot get enough of! Time to stand out from your friends and bring something new to the table.

Fantastic prices for stylish clothing shop BlakelyClothing now!
www.blakelyclothing.com


Photos by: Martha Lily Photography

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig